To start with, Clor has been recently released on the market and claims to be a good and powerful supplement that enhances testosterone level. It has been designed to help with the aging problems like loss of energy. Clor claims to contain only useful and efficient ingredients like vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts which must play a vital role for your metabolism and increase your energy as well as stamina and recovery from workouts.
Clor is available in capsule form that is easy to use. But is this the only one advantage of this supplement or there are others? Does it work as the manufacturer claims or it is just a scam? All these answers will be found in this article which aims to reveal all secrets of Clor.
The whole list of ingredients is available at the official website, that is an advantage compared to many other supplements of the same group but are all of them so effective in boosting testosterone level? Let's make our own research to find out the truth about the magic power of Clor. Is it really so helpful and can do what it claims?
- L-Arginine which claims to act as a precursor to nitric oxide. And this is true. L-arginine is transformed into a nitric oxide inside human's body and helps in improving blood flow. It can be effective for the release of hormone of growth and insulin according to the Web MD, however, there is no word about the release of the testosterone in the body. How safe it is? And here you are going to get some unpleasant side effects like abdominal pain and bloating, blood abnormalities which are really dangerous for your health, allergic reaction, worsening of asthma, and low blood pressure. As you can see it is not safe at all and you should consult your doctor before taking it.
- Maca Root - an ancient aphrodisiac that has properties to increase your energy and sex drive as it claims. What does this ingredient do in reality? If you look for it at the WebMD you will see that there is not enough information about how it might work. So we don't know whether it can be effective or it can be senseless in this blend, though the only positive thing about this ingredient is that it doesn't have dangerous side effects. And it is well tolerated by most people. You can have no effect but at least it is not going to harm you.
- Siberian Ginseng claims to boost your muscle strength and endurance as well as your immune system. It is possibly efficient for the immune system but there is no evidence that it is effective for the sexual drive or increase of testosterone level. While side effects are not very common, some people have mentioned changes in their heart rhythm, muscle spasms, and other side effects. If you increase the dose, it can cause blood pressure.
- Yohimbe claims to be a stimulant for energy as well as an enhancer of blood flow for better erections. Yohimbe is an ingredient that requires being attentive while taking it because despite its efficiency, it can become a reason of headaches, nausea, a racing heartbeat and even more dangerous side effects. A dangerous drop in blood pressure might be for those people with blood pressure or heart issues. You should be also attentive if you take any medications. It's better to consult a doctor not to have a serious damage to your health.
- Tribulus Terrestris claims to increase the natural production of testosterone. But if we open the WebMD there is the following opinion of specialists:" Tribulus has chemicals which might increase some hormones in animals. But, it doesn't work for increasing testosterone in humans."
- Epimedium claims to be effective in increasing blood flow to the penis. It can increase the blood flow but it can be unsafe also because some types of Epidemium or the other name of this ingredient is horny goat weed are possible unsafe if used for a long term which can cause dizziness, vomiting and nosebleed. If to take the larger doze you might have spasms or even severe problems with breathing.
- Ginkgo Biloba is the last ingredient increasing blood flow. Why are there two ingredients with the same function? The producer states that there is the difference and it is an emphasis on the brain. But the results of different studies have been mixed. One of them has showed that it might do what it claims and the other studies had no benefits at all. However, it is not worth experimenting if it works or not because it has unpleasant side effects like stomach upset, headache, constipation, forceful heartbeat, and allergic reactions of your skin.
After we have learnt the ingredients of the supplement now it is more or less clear what can work and which ingredients are just for the number and can't make anything good, vice versa, they can cause side effects, some of which are really dangerous. Consult your doctor before taking the supplement which hasn't been approved by any medical research as an effective and safe.
Clor is the supplement which contains some ingredients that might properly but they can become the reason of serious health problems which is its disadvantage. I'd recommend you to listen to those people who have already tried the effect of the supplement. Here you are going to have the chance to find out whether the customers of Clor were satisfied with its impact on their health or not.
"As for me I have bought Clor because I expected that it would work as a testosterone booster and as it is well-known that this male hormone is very important I thought that Clor is able to change your life completely. However, I didn't get the result I expected. I took it for several weeks and the only effect I got several times is erection when I even didn't want or expect it"
"Clor can't be recommended as a good and safe supplement because it claims to do more than it can realize. Moreover, I had got severe allergic reaction and heart issues. Taking it is possibly unsafe and not so effective as it is advertised"
"I am writing this review to warn you about dangerous side effects of the clor which contains a blend of ingredients that haven't been medically proven to work safe. Be more attentive while paying for a product that is less than 50% effective"
You can purchase Clor at the official website or it is available in several online shops. For example, it can be ordered through the Amazon website, Walmart or GNC.
To conclude, it must be said that Clor is a controversial supplement which includes some ingredients that might work but there wasn't enough research on humans and there are no medical guarantees that it is 100% safe. That is why it is better to take it only after getting the consultation of your doctor who knows which health problems you have. The product has a lot of negative reviews which is also a bad sign because satisfied customers wouldn't write such things without any reason. It doesn't look like an unique muscle building product which is both effective and safe. That is why it can't be recommended to choose it.